Nate Frost – Product Manager Application Software at Nikon Metrology – recently appeared in the TechCorner on Quality Digest Live. On the show, Nate demonstrates the MM-800 and iNEXIV VMA both running the CMM-Manager software. Watch the video below to find out more:
CMM-Manager now has a dedicated LinkedIn page for people to dicsuss applications and follow the latest news. Follow the page here.
CMM-Manager offers full 3D CAD environment for visualization during initial and repeat measurements. Easily analyze and share measurement results, and provide a whole new insight into manual optical measurements. Get the most out of Nikon Measuring Microscopes with CMM-Manager software and perform tasks that cannot be done with traditional add-on Measurement Processors or Digital Readouts.
- IGES / STEP
- Native CAD Formats
Save measurement results electronically
- MS Excel
Rich, Easy-to-read Reports
- Compare Measurements to Nominal CAD
- Overlay CAD and Camera Image
- Annotate Measured Features and Results
- Edge Detection
- Pattern Recognition
Teach and Repeat Programming
- Compass guides user to next measurement
- Interact with real 3D graphics
- User Prompts with text and images
- Advanced Program Flow Control
- Expand built-in software capabilities
Read the previous post about the release of CMM-Manager 3.9 here.