As the growth of Industry 4.0 accelerates, quality control needs to keep pace with these latest developments. Digital, automated and connected inspection enables complete process control from design through to manufacture – defined by the term ‘Quality 4.0’. At IMTS 2018, Nikon Metrology exhibits a complete portfolio, amongst a range of automated quality inspection solutions and demonstrates how they meet the demands of Quality 4.0.
At IMTS 2018 (Sept. 10 – 15 at McCormick Place, Chicago, IL), all Nikon Metrology product lines are represented, along with products from strategic partners to deliver the best versatility and variety for customers. Nikon Metrology showcases solutions for all applications and requirements including:
- Laser Radar Shop Floor inspection system for car body and panel inspection
- Microfocus X-ray/CT system: uncovering hidden internal defects in complex samples
- Robotized inspection cell with a L100 laser scanner on CMM and
an iNEXIV VMA-6555 vision system
- Portable productivity: Articulated arm with blue light handheld laser scanner
- Full Field-of-View CNC Video Measuring System
- Industrial microscopy including stereo-microscope, measuring microscopes, and a Hirox digital microscope for 2D and 3D measurement
- Nikon Strategic Partner, LK Metrology, will demostrate multi-purpose and production-type ALTERA CMMs with CAMIO8 software
Visit Nikon Metrology at booth #135060 – Experience the live demonstrations, speak to the on-site experts and pick up some Nikon giveaways.
If you would like to receive more information beforehand or set up a meeting,
contact us at email@example.com or call 800-552-664.
Take a look at some of the products that will be on display here:
To stay up to date with all Nikon Metrology exhibitions and open houses, check out the events page.