Are you aware that Computed Tomography isn’t just a tool for lab based inspections?
Due to the short scanning and reconstruction times of modern CT hardware, along with powerful automation capabilities within cutting edge software packages, this high quality inspection method can be integrated directly into production processes.
Find out how Nikon Metrology X-ray and CT solutions, together with Volume Graphics VGStudioMAX analysis and automation software, can revolutionize quality within the production process. This webinar will take place on Tuesday April 9th, 2019 at 10:00 – 11:00 CET. Register here.
This webinar will explain:
- How to integrate this technology into your production processes
- The impact CT can have on overall output quality
- The benefits of automated high speed CT scanning
- The multifarious possibilities of voxel analysis
- The advantages of CT to multiple departments within your organisation
- How CT meets the demands for Quality 4.0 process control
All topics will be illustrated with numerous examples and customer applications.
CT has become a staple of non-destructive testing over the last decade. With the new possibilities facilitated by technological advances and development, it should no longer be limited to isolated offline activities. With capabilities for tight integration with analysis and data management, it is no longer simply a method for checking production processes. It becomes part of them.