Do you have 100% confidence in the failure-free operation of your critical parts?
Microfocus Computed Tomography can help…
Join this webinar on October 16th, 2018 at (15:00 CEST – 14:00 BST – 09:00 EDT).
Nikon industrial X-ray and CT systems inspect internal dimensions with micron-level detail in a non-destructive way. CT also provides insight into the material structure and is a must-have tool in the inspection toolbox to ensure Quality 4.0 processes. Join us for a webinar that explains how Nikon Metrology X-ray and CT solutions can also help you to refine your prototyping processes and manufacturing.
This webinar will explain:
- What microfocus computed tomography is
- How CT can help you to advance your R&D process and get products faster-to-market
- What applications are suited for Nikon X-ray and CT inspection?
- How CT can help to inspect additive manufactured (AM) parts
- How CT meets the demands for Quality 4.0 process control
- All topics will be illustrated with numerous examples and customer applications.
Innovative production technology allows manufacturers to produce parts with intricate internal structures (e.g. cooling channels) that are impossible to inspect with standard surface measurement techniques. Due to the time constraints and expensive nature of parts, traditional destructive inspection (e.g. by slicing) is no longer an option for manufacturers.
But how are you going to verify the structural integrity and internal dimensions of these parts?
Nikon Metrology microfocus CT offers the solution, as it provides:
- Non-destructive inspection
- Micron accuracy
- Insight into structural integrity
- Internal/external dimensioning
- Automation for 100% inspection
- This saves money on prototype design iteration, accelerates product-to-market and enables process control in mass production by inline inspection.
- Learn about micro CT technology and differences with mini-focus X-ray/CT
- Discover the numerous advantages of CT such as NDT, structural analysis, dimensional inspection of internal geometry
- Learn how CT can help you to advance your inspection process and get products faster-to-market
- Understand which applications are suited for Nikon X-ray and CT inspection
- Learn how CT can be automated as an inline inspection tool
- Learn how also you can start with CT projects without heavy investments
Read the latest CT case story: ‘See the light with CT’.